Monday, July 12, 2010

Surgery's done... the Recovery begins NOW

Hi everybody. I'm Terri's sister Rose. I just got word from my niece Rachel that Terri is out of the O.R. and is now in Recovery. The surgeon came out to let the family know that everything went well. The surgery took about 3 1/2 hours. Even though Terri, Dan, Rachel, and my mom had been at the hospital since 10am, they didn't take her back to Pre-Op til almost noon.

She'll likely be in Recovery for a couple of hours then they'll move her to a patient room. Until she's able to post herself (probably in a couple of days), I'll try to keep you updated on how she's doing. If you post comments here, she may see them in a day or two :)

2 comments:

  1. Teresa, we're all praying for your quick recovery. Can't wait to see a post from you!! Love, Meg & Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl. We're all rooting for you. mary ann & norm

    ReplyDelete